12 Apr Cable Management
Excel offers premium-quality cable management solutions, including GOP boxes; cable trays & couplings; trunking, conduit & sleeving; cable ties & clips; and more.
1.Trunking, Conduit and Sleeving
Trunking, conduit, and sleeving are all different types of cable management solutions used to organize and protect cables.
- Trunking is a type of cable management system that consists of a rectangular or square-shaped plastic or metal channel that is used to house and protect cables.
- Conduit is a type of tubing made from plastic or metal that is used to protect cables from damage and provide a pathway for the cables to travel.
- Sleeving is a type of cable management solution that consists of a flexible tube made from materials such as nylon or polyester. Sleeving is typically used to
protect cables from abrasion and is available in a range of colors and sizes to match the cables being protected.
If you’re looking for top-quality trunking, conduit, and sleeving, we invite you to check out some of the options we offer at Monellpro.
2.Cable Ties, Clips, & Mounts
Cable ties are flexible plastic straps that are used to bundle and secure cables together.
Cable clips are small plastic or metal brackets that are used to hold cables in place. They are typically installed using screws or adhesive backing and can be easily removed if
Cable tie mounts are small plastic or metal brackets that are used to secure cable ties to surfaces such as walls, ceilings, or equipment.
Excel GOP boxes are a type of cable management solution used in structured cabling systems to provide a neat and organized way of managing cables. GOP boxes provide a
closer connection point than a floor box if installed on the underside of a desk. Excel offers different types of GOP boxes to accommodate different cable types and densities.
Some of the GOP boxes offered by Excel include:
- Excel 2 Way GOP Box Plus 25 mm (10-Pack)
- Excel 4 Way GOP Box Plus 25 mm (10-Pack)
- Excel 4 Way GOP Box Plus 32 mm (10-Pack)